Traditionally, Xiaomi and its Android customization called MIUI are among the most problematic on the market in terms of non-standard background process restrictions and non-standard permissions. There are no APIs and no documentation for these extensions. By default, background processing just doesn't work properly and apps that use it abort.
So that BikerSOS runs successfully in the background, make sure that your settings look like this (here e.g. Sleep as Android):
- Settings> Advanced settings> Battery manager> Energy saving plan is set to performance.
- Device Settings> Advanced Settings> Battery Manager> Protected Applications - Your application needs to be protected.
- Device Settings> Apps> Your App> Battery> Power intensive prompt and keep running after the screen turns off
- Settings> Additional settings> Battery & performance> Manage the battery charge of apps and here:
1. Switch the energy saving mode to Off
2. Choose the next options: Saving energy in the background> Select applications> Select your application> Background settings> No restrictions
APP BATTERY SAVER
Security> Battery> App Battery Saver> Your app> No restriction
(according to Xiaomi)
Open the security application> Permissions> Autostart
Activate the autostart for the desired apps.
When you open the area for the latest apps, pull the BikerSOS app down - it will be blocked. So even if you delete current applications, it won't be deleted from the background.