- Start the App.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Accept permissions for notifications or advertising, as desired.
- Go to the "ME" section in the menu at the bottom and create a new user.
- Go back to the "TRIP" menu and start a trip with the orange button at the bottom.
- Allow the application to access the GPS for "When in use".
- Go to the iPhone settings -> BikerSOS -> Location -> select Always
- With this setting, BikerSOS can receive the location when recording a ride, even when running in the background.
You can test if everything is set up correctly by simply recording a trip when driving your car/motorbike and using the application in the background, as you would normally do when riding your bike.
At the end of the trip, open the app and stop recording the route. You can then check on the trip details screen to see if the route has been recorded correctly.
If you have any problems, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you.