- Start the App.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- A brief description about the location permission of the applications will appear.
- Go to the "ME" menu at the bottom and create a new user.
- After successfully registering an account, go to your security profile by clicking on the red message box at the top of the screen.
- Click on "Disable battery optimisation" and go to the "Battery optimisation settings".
- Switch to "All apps" at the top.
- Find BikerSOS in the list and select the "Do not optimise" option.
- Go back to the "TRIP" menu and start a trip by pressing the orange button at the bottom.
- Further information about why BikerSOS needs the location permission will appear.
- Continue with the trip by clicking on "Continue".
- A dialogue box from the Android system will appear.
- To ensure proper recording of the trip, click on "Settings" and set the permissions to "Always".
- With this setting, BikerSOS can receive the location when recording a ride, even when the App is running in the background on the second screen.
- Come back and everything should be ready to start the ride.
The names of menu entries or settings may differ between devices and Android versions. If you have any problems, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can test if everything is set up correctly by simply recording a trip when driving your car/motorbike and using the application in the background, as you would normally do when riding your bike.
At the end of the trip, open the app and stop recording the route. You can then check on the trip details screen to see if the route has been recorded correctly.
If you have any problems, please contact our team at email@example.com. We will be happy to help you.